IN ADDITION AIIPPHS CERTIFIED SANITARY INSPECTORS DIPLOMA ARE ALSO HAVING GOOD JOB IN GOVT. & PRIVATE SECTOR OPPORTUNITIES IN WIDE SPECTRUM OF ORGANIZATION, SUCH AS,
• State Director of Health Services Sanitary Inspector Diploma Course
• Public Health Dept, Conservancy Dept. of Municipal corporation/ Municipalities/ Municipal Council / Zilla Parishad.
• Hotel & Hospitality Industry/Industrial Areas
• Oil Refineries
• Food And Drugs Dept.
• Sewage Disposal Units.
• Water Supply and Dis-infections.
• Agricultural, Irrigation Sector, Sugar Factories*
• Metal, Chemical, Textile and Electrical Industries
• Non Government Organizations in Health , Education, Environment and Sanitation Sector.Pest Control Agencies.
• Educational Institutions, School, Colleges.
• Catering establishment in other private Sector. Construction Industry.
In the above mentioned organization / sectors, diploma Holder in S.I. Diploma course of this institute will find immense opportunities to work in career position such as Health Worker, Multipurpose Worker, Vaccinator, Medic, Medical assistant, Treatment organizer, Field Assistant, Project coordinator, Good-Housekeeper, Technical Assistant, junior overseer or Surveyor. The Current trend is promotion of liberalization, privation and globalization which demands that formal education which demands that formal education should be equipped with skills oriented training .Diploma in sanitary Inspectors, course empowers student to acquire three essential skill which will define him as a professional technical expert at the grass root level.
Sanitary Inspectors’ are already working in various capacities in Health Services, Local Bodies , Railways, Oil Refineries, Hotels, and Hospitality Industries, Port Trust, Defense, Airport, etc, It goes without saying that the Health service system in the country is primarily shouldered by Health workers and para Medical staff who are equipped with our Diploma in Sanitary Inspectors, course.
10th std. pass from any stream
AIIPPHS Centers conducting the courses:-
Delhi NCR, Noida, Gurgaon, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Uttaranchal, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Guwahati, Kanpur, Lucknow, Jaipur, Jhunjhunu, Kota, Rohtak